The full management service will provide you with the following benefits:
- A rental valuation of your property.
- Local and national marketing, including a professional “To Let” board where appropriate.
- Carrying out an accompanied viewing with prospective tenants.
- Free advice on the presentation and preparation of your property.
- Considering applications from prospective tenants and (if required) guarantors, in order to assess suitability.
- Preparing and signing, as agent on your behalf, a suitable tenancy agreement in accordance with current law.
- Ensuring that service suppliers details are given to the tenant (i.e. gas, electricity, water rates and telephone services, where applicable).
- In depth inventory (including pics) at start of tenancy to provide evidence if any disputes arise with regard to release of deposit monies at end of tenancy
- Collection of ongoing rental payments and forwarding them by bank transfer to your chosen account and forwarding monthly statements (deposits retained by a government approved deposit scheme)
- Inspection of the property at agreed intervals to ensure that the tenant/s are fulfilling their obligations under the terms of their tenancy agreement, as well as providing a written report of the property.
- Action against the tenant in the event of rental arrears or any other breach of condition within the tenancy agreement.
- Organisation of repair or maintenance, instructing a tradesman to attend the property, obtain estimates where necessary, supervise works and settle accounts. This shall be subject to the agreed cost limit. However, in an emergency, the right is reserved to proceed without prior authorisation.
- Arranging service contracts if requested by the landlord.
- Carrying out a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of each tenancy and dealing with matters relating to unfair wear and tear, before releasing the tenant's deposit.
- Re-letting the property unless otherwise instructed by the landlord.
- We can provide information on insurance i.e. rental guarantee, fire, contents, landlords
For an additional charge we can also provide the following services for you:
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Gas Safety Certificates
- Legionnaires’ Disease Risk Assessment
- Electrical Testing
Please contact us on 01942 367915 to discuss any of the above
With regards to client money, we ask tenants to pay into a separate client account, specifically for all client monies. From this any deposit monies are transferred into the Deposit Protection Service - Custodial Scheme, we do not hold any deposits in our client bank account. A certificate stating where the deposit money is held forms part of the information handed to the Landlord and Tenant at the start of the tenancy.