With the let only service, the landlord would become solely responsible for any issues that arise following the commencement date of the tenancy.
The let only service will provide you with the following benefits:
- A rental valuation of your property.
- Local and national marketing, including a professional “To Let” board where appropriate.
- Carrying out an accompanied viewing with prospective tenants.
- Free advice on the presentation and preparation of your property.
- Considering applications from prospective tenants and (if required) guarantors, in order to assess suitability.
- Preparing and signing, as agent on your behalf, a suitable tenancy agreement in accordance with current law.
- Ensuring that service suppliers details are given to the tenant (i.e. gas, electricity, water rates and telephone services, where applicable).
- We can provide information on insurance i.e. rental guarantee, fire, contents, landlords
For an additional charge we can also provide the following services for you
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Full Picture Inventory
- Gas Certificates
- Legionnaires’ Disease Risk Assessment
- Electrical Testing
Please contact us on 01942 367915 to discuss any of the above
With regards to client money, we ask tenants to pay into a separate client account, specifically for all client monies. From this any deposit monies are transferred into the Deposit Protection Service - Custodial Scheme, we do not hold any deposits in our client bank account. A certificate stating where the deposit money is held forms part of the information handed to the Landlord and Tenant at the start of the tenancy.