Armstrong Point, Swan Lane, Wigan WN2 4AU
2,745 Sq Ft
Property SummaryRutter Green are pleased to offer FOR LET this ground floor business unit with office pod, kitchen area and accessible WC.
Armstrong Point is the first zero-energy cost business park in the UK using the very latest technologies. Armstrong Point has been developed to a very high standard and the units benefit from the following specification:
• Highest BREEAM outstanding (Industrial) in the world – 2013
• First zero-energy cost industrial business park in the UK
• Substantial savings on energy costs for tenants
• State of the art – green technologies
• High specification units
• Secure site with Secure by Design accreditation
• All units have achieved A+ zero rated Energy
• Free business assistance to tenants to help lower operational running costs and wastage
Technologies on Site to Help Reduce Costs Include:
• Wind Turbine
• Photovoltaic Panels
• Solar Hot Water Heating
• Transpired Solar Collector Heating and Cooling
• Rainwater Harvesting
• High Efficiency Warehouse Heating
• Air Source Heat Pumps
• LED Internal and External Lighting
• Heat Recovery Ventilation
• Energy Efficient Control System
• Improved U Values
• Automatic Monitoring of Energy Usage
• Electric Vehicle Charging point
Energy Provision and Costs for Unit
The Landlord provides each tenant 4kW per sqft of energy per annum.
Properties built to 1995 Building Regulations will cost in the region of £2.46 per sqft per annum to heat and light. Alternative new premises built to current Building Regulations will cost in the region of £1.63 per sqft per annum to heat and light.
Occupation at Unit 7 Armstrong Point should cost £0 per sqft to heat and light (typical energy user). Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Armstrong Point is located within an established industrial location adjacent to Greenbank Business Park and within close proximity to Greenbank Industrial Estate. The development is located on Swan Lane close to the junction with Atherton Road (A577)