Leyland Lane, Leyland, PR25 1UP
£128,500 Offers Over
- Prime trading location on Leyland Lane in Chorley
- Wide double fronted shop premises with 2 bedroom flat above
- Current Planning Permission for significant expansion of ground floor retail space and to create two x 2 bedroom first floor, self-contained flats
- Ideal Commercial / Residential Investment property
- Within busy parade of shops with wide pavement area
- High footfall with much passing trade
- Rear Car Park
- Potential Rental Income of £2000 per month
Property SummaryRutter Green Commercial are delighted to offer for sale this Freehold Commercial Premises located on Leyland Lane in Leyland Lancashire. The two storey, double shop premises are in a highly desirable trading location with a wide frontage and prominent signage. It is surrounded by numerous other independent shops, businesses and major brand names which create a high daily footfall and much passing trade. This is a popular trading and residential area, easily accessible to Junction 28 of the M6 Motorway and within comfortable commuting distance of all the major North West conurbations.
The ground floor shop / retail area is open plan with a two bedroom flat above. This is a particularly desirable purchase as there is current Planning Permission for a large extension to the rear creating an exceptionally spacious retail / shop space on the ground floor with two x 2 bedroom self-contained flats above. The estimated build costs for this additional development is estimated at £60,000. The potential rental income would be in the region of £2000 per month with £1000 from the ground floor commercial premises and £500 per month for each flat.