Pear Tree Mews, Lowry Hill Lane, Lathom, Ormskirk, L40 5UL
- Individual Design
- Rural Setting
- Large Plot With Generous Turfed Garden
- Indian Stone To All Garden Paths & Patio
- Wood Burning Stove To The Lounge
- Finishes To A Very High Standard
- Close To Ormskirk & Burscough
- Local Transport Network Makes For Easier Commutes To Local Towns & Cities
- High Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- 1,756 sq. ft. of Living Accommodation
- Large Double Garage
- Beautiful Countryside Surroundings
Located in Lathom, one of the oldest villages in Lancashire dating back to 1086. It is situated 3 miles north east Ormskirk, 1 mile from the village of Burscough with a wide range of independent shops, a Tesco and Booths supermarket. The property has convenient access to the local motorway network – the M6 being just a 10-minute drive away. Burscough Junction Station is less than 1.5 miles away providing regular rail links to Liverpool, Manchester, Southport, Wigan, Preston and beyond. There are 7 schools listed as good or outstanding on their Ofsted report within one and a half miles of the property.
The 1,756 sq. ft. of accommodation comprises of Entrance Hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and downstairs W.C., Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen/Family Room with bi-fold doors into the rear garden and separate utility room. To the first floor is the Master Bedroom with En-suite shower room, 3 further double bedrooms and the family bathroom
Externally there is a turfed garden to the rear of the property with patios and pathways in Indian Stone. This property has a 391 sq ft detached double garage.
Specification Highlights include:
- Traditional brick construction with slate roof
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Generous turfed gardens and a double garage
- Large family kitchen with choice of integrated appliances
- Indian stone pathways to all garden paths and patio
- Wood burning stove to the lounge
- Bi-folding patio doors leading to garden
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
Briar Homes has over 20 years’ experience in the house building and construction industry. Every home we build is tailor made with you in mind. We understand the needs of our customers and as such, we accommodate your ideas and preferences into the homes we build for you.
At Briar homes, we offer bespoke service so that we can provide you with the latest in appearance, layout and style. We can work with you to provide your modern kitchen and stylish bathroom. You can choose your appliances, décor and which in turn make our house into your dream home.